- $15 for two tickets to Cinerama (up to $70 value)
- When: Sunday, April 12, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: general-admission main floor
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- The Event: a special showing of vintage films on an expansive, wrap-around screen
- The Films: This is Cinerama, Cinerama Holiday, How the West Was Won, and South Seas Adventure
- The Discussion: a panel talk from a group of film buffs and historians
Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.