Children and adults can enjoy a guided boat tour of the most famous New York City landmarks
What You'll Get
- What’s included: guided tour, snacks and a full bar, photo stop at the Statue of Liberty
- Departure time: 10 a.m. and 1.30 p.m. daily
- Departure location: Pier 83 on West 42nd Street
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 13+; child tickets valid for customers ages 3–12
- Free admission for children under 3
- Click here to view the schedule
- Notable sights: Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, UN headquarters, and more
How to Schedule
No reservations required; just present your voucher upon arrival.
Not valid on New Year’s Eve, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, or Christmas Day.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2020. Not valid New Year's Eve, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Ticket value includes all fees. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Children under 3 are free. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the box office. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
The iconic Circle Line offers residents and visitors different leisurely tour options coupled with convenient schedules. Accommodating guests’ needs with state-of-the-art vessels, first class service and attentive crews, Circle Line provides a comfortable atmosphere suitable for people of all ages. Each cruise is designed to provide the best viewing opportunities, all sailing within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty and narrated by compelling and informative tour guides.