- One ticket to Circus Electronica
- When: Saturday, October 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Santander Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $20 for rows L–P of the balcony (up to $40 value)
- $25 for rows L–Z of the orchestra or rows A–K of the balcony (up to $50 value)
- $32 for rows A–K of the orchestra (up to $64 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Each ticket includes a show poster and an exclusive music download.
- The formula: one live DJ playing EDM + costumed acrobats + vibrant lights = multisensory experience
- Those lights: colorful strobes, washes of neon, and patterned projections that cut through fog
- Why a camera is unnecessary: this show is as much about the mood as it is the spectacle
- Forms the action might take: tumblers, aerial artists on silks and trapezes, surreally adorned creatures on stilts, feathered ballet dancers, performers spinning in hoops, and jugglers who toss massive props—and each other