Hearty laughs and daring thrills are central to the best circuses, just as capitalized dialogue and awkward cameos by math teachers are central to the most compelling siblings’ diaries. Snoop on an entertaining show with today’s GrouponLive deal to see Circus Gatti at the San Angelo Coliseum. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a family pass for two adults and up to three children aged 12 and younger (up to a $49.50 value). Choose between the following performances:
- Friday, March 23, at 7 p.m.
Saturday, March 24, at 7 p.m.<p>
- For $37, you get a family meet-and-greet package for two adults and up to three children aged 12 and younger on Saturday, March 24, at 2 p.m. (up to a $74.50 total value). The package includes the following:
- One family pass (up to a $49.50 value)
- Meet-and-greet photo session after the show (a $5 value per person)<p>
At Circus Gatti, exotic animals, hilarious showmen, and thrilling daredevils delight families in an outrageous three-ring spectacle. During the two-hour show, elephants Tika and Patti stomp to Bollywood choreography, and the Liberty Ponies knock their synchronized hooves under the deft direction of Miss Genevieve, who conducts with a baton made of sugar cubes. The Great Oscar soars through the heavens with nothing but an oversize rope and bones infused with helium, with The Queen Bee delivering further aerial thrills while fluttering beside her hive in an atmospheric ballet. Pipin and Poppy elicit laughs with their comedy routine, and Miss Elizabeth induces awe with a contortion and balancing act in which she fires an arrow with her legs and feet while hanging upside down.
After the show, those who opted for the meet-and-greet will brush elbows with the circus stars, snapping photos and asking questions regarding their skill, bravery, and how to construct a Q-tip big enough to clean an elephant’s ear.