Hearty laughs and daring thrills are central to the best circuses, just as capitalized dialogue and drawings of handsome math teachers are central to the most compelling siblings’ diaries. Snoop on an entertaining show with today’s GrouponLive deal to see Circus Gatti at the Expo Center of Taylor County. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get a family pass for two adults and up to three children aged 12 and younger (up to a $49.50 value, including all fees). Choose between the following performances:
- Friday, February 24, at 4:15 p.m.
Saturday, February 25, at 7 p.m.<p>
- For $37, you get a family meet-and-greet package, which includes the family pass (up to a $49.50 value) and a meet-and-greet photo session after the show (a $5 value per person; up to a $74.50 total value, including all fees). Choose between the following performances:
- Friday, February 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 25, at 2 p.m.<p>
At Circus Gatti, exotic animals, hilarious showmen, and thrilling daredevils delight families in an outrageous three-ring spectacle. During the two-hour show, the elephants Tika and Patti stomp to Bollywood choreography, and the Liberty Ponies knock their synchronized hooves under the deft direction of Miss Genevieve, who conducts with a baton instead of a gas-powered hedge trimmer. The Great Oscar soars through the heavens with nothing but an oversize rope and bones infused with helium, and The Queen Bee delivers further aerial thrills while fluttering beside her hive in an atmospheric ballet. Pipin and Poppy elicit laughs with their comedy routine, and Miss Elizabeth induces awe with a contortion and balancing act in which she fires an arrow with her feet while hanging upside down. After the show, those who opt for the meet and greet will brush elbows with the circus stars, snapping photos and asking questions regarding their skill, bravery, and how to construct a Q-tip big enough to clean an elephant’s ear.
1700 Hwy. 36
Abilene, Texas 79602Get Directions