All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 30, 2016
Reviewed February 16, 2016
Reviewed January 18, 2016
What You'll Get
Hearty laughs and daring thrills are central to the best circuses, just as capitalized dialogue and awkward cameos by math teachers are essential for the most compelling siblings’ diaries. Snoop on an entertaining show with today’s deal for family passes to see Circus Gatti at the The Bakersfield Dome. Children’s passes may be used for kids 12 and younger. All seating is general admission, and doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get a family pass for two adults and three children (a $49.50 value). Choose from the following shows:
- Friday, January 27 at 4:15 p.m.
- Saturday, January 28 at 12 p.m.
- Saturday, January 28 at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, January 29 at 12 p.m.
Sunday, January 29 at 7 p.m.<p>
- For $37, you get a family pass for two adults and three children (a $49.50 value), plus a meet and greet with a photo session after the show (a $25 value; a $74.50 total value). Choose from the following shows:
- Friday, January 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 28, at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, January 29, at 3 p.m.<p>
At Circus Gatti, exotic animals, hilarious showmen, and thrilling daredevils delight families in an outrageous three-ring spectacle. During the two-hour show, the elephants Tika and Patti stomp to Bollywood choreography, and the liberty ponies knock their synchronized hooves under the deft direction of Miss Genevieve, who conducts with a baton made of sugar cubes. The Great Oscar soars through the heavens with nothing but an oversize rope and bones infused with helium, with The Queen Bee delivering further aerial thrills while fluttering beside her hive in an atmospheric ballet. Pipin and Poppy elicit laughs with their comedy routine, and Miss Elizabeth induces awes with a contortion and balancing act in which she fires an arrow with her legs and feet while hanging upside down. Those who purchase the meet-and-greet option get to pose with the performers after the show and challenge the elephants to a game of memory.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for ticket at box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Bakersfield Dome. Must provide full name at checkout, which will be provided to The Bakersfield Dome. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Circus Gatti's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.