- $23 for one general admission ticket (up to $47.57 value)
- $31 for one VIP ticket in the first three rows (up to $63.09 value)
- $41 for one VIP ticket in the first three rows, plus bonus show and meet & greet at 7:15 (up to $83.79 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, February 26, at 8 p.m. The bonus show and meet & greet begins at 7:15 p.m.
- Saturday, February 27, at 8 p.m. The bonus show and meet & greet begins at 7:15 p.m.
Harley Newman’s Theater of Danger
- Don’t Try This At Home: Harley Newman walks barefoot on open blades, swallows swords, and clears his sinuses with a high heel. Actually, don’t try these anywhere.
- His Tamer Stunts: This boundary-pushing daredevil can also pick locks with his tongue, and escape from a straitjacket while riding a unicycle.
- His Greatest Claim to Fame: He was rejected by the Guinness Book of World Records—not because he didn’t make the grade, but because his feats were “too dangerous to publish.”