What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Circus Vargas
- When: August 20–September 6
- Where: Southland Mall or NewPark Mall
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- August 20–30 at Southland Mall
- September 3– 6 at NewPark Mall
- $13 for bleacher seating (up to $27 value)
- $19 for arena seating (up to $37 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Seating subject to availability; please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time.Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid with other coupons or offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Circus Vargas
The first thing people notice about Circus Vargas is its big-top tent. Hand-fashioned in Milan from 90,000 square feet of cerulean-blue and sunshine-yellow fabric, the canopy, along with spotlights and saw-dust-covered floors, completed the illusion of an elegant lost era when used in the 2011 film Water for Elephants. The last thing people notice is the absence of animals. They're too busy gaping at a man balancing a 12-step ladder with his mouth.
Keeping its marvels strictly human, Circus Vargas builds on a 40-year history by blending classic feats of fearlessness with surprising new tricks. The show features magic tricks along with a skilled hand balancer, a speed juggler, and the wheel of destiny.