- $14 for bleacher seating (up to $27 value)
- $19 for arena seating (up to $37 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Circus Vargas presents iLUMINOUS
- The stunts: Aerialists perform daring acrobatics while contortionists twirl on hanging ribbons and dancers paint the air with colorful streamers.
- The chuckles: Clowns cavort around the ring, and invite audience members to join in on the fun by balancing feathers on their fingers or noses.
- The extras: Guests can stick around after the show to meet the performers.
The first thing people notice about Circus Vargas is its big-top tent. Hand-fashioned in Milan from 90,000 square feet of cerulean-blue and sunshine-yellow fabric, the canopy, along with spotlights and saw-dust-covered floors, completed the illusion of an elegant lost era when used in the 2011 film Water for Elephants. The last thing people notice is the absence of animals. They're too busy gaping at a man balancing a 12-step ladder with his mouth.
Keeping its marvels strictly human, Circus Vargas builds on a 40-year history by blending classic feats of fearlessness with surprising new tricks. The show features magic tricks along with a skilled hand balancer, a speed juggler, and the wheel of destiny.