What You'll Get
- $16 for one ticket for bleacher seating (up to $27 value)
- $22 for one ticket for arena seating (up to $37 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Antelope Valley Mall in Palmdale: October 13–17
- Santa Anita Park in Arcadia: October 20–30
Circus Vargas presents iLUMINOUS
- The stunts: Aerialists perform daring acrobatics while contortionists twirl on hanging ribbons and dancers paint the air with colorful streamers.
- The chuckles: Clowns cavort around the ring, and invite audience members to join in on the fun by balancing feathers on their fingers or noses.
- The extras: Guests can stick around after the show to meet the performers.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Circus Vargas
The first thing people notice about Circus Vargas is its big-top tent. Hand-fashioned in Milan from 90,000 square feet of cerulean-blue and sunshine-yellow fabric, the canopy, along with spotlights and saw-dust-covered floors, completed the illusion of an elegant lost era when used in the 2011 film Water for Elephants. The last thing people notice is the absence of animals. They're too busy gaping at a man balancing a 12-step ladder with his mouth.
Keeping its marvels strictly human, Circus Vargas builds on a 40-year history by blending classic feats of fearlessness with surprising new tricks. The show features magic tricks along with a skilled hand balancer, a speed juggler, and the wheel of destiny.