What You'll Get
- $18 for one ticket for general-admission seating (up to $27 value)
- $24 for one ticket for arena seating (up to $37 value)
- $40 for one ticket for ringside seating (up to $57 value)
- Seating availability varies by showtime.
- Del Mar (January 19–30)
- San Diego (February 2–13)
National City (February 16–27)
- Tickets also available for March 2-13 in Escondido or March 16-27 in Temecula
Circus Vargas presents Steam Cirque
- The show: a Jules Verne-inspired steampunk circus populated by a cast of wacky characters
- The acts: Aerialists perform daring acrobatics, contortionists twirl on hanging ribbons, and clowns cavort around the ring, inviting audience members to join in on the fun.
- The extras: Guests can stick around after the show to meet the performers.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Circus Vargas
The first thing people notice about Circus Vargas is its big-top tent. Hand-fashioned in Milan from 90,000 square feet of cerulean-blue and sunshine-yellow fabric, the canopy, along with spotlights and saw-dust-covered floors, completed the illusion of an elegant lost era when used in the 2011 film Water for Elephants. The last thing people notice is the absence of animals. They're too busy gaping at a man balancing a 12-step ladder with his mouth.
Keeping its marvels strictly human, Circus Vargas builds on a 40-year history by blending classic feats of fearlessness with surprising new tricks. The show features magic tricks along with a skilled hand balancer, a speed juggler, and the wheel of destiny.