Animal-free, family-friendly cast of aerialists, acrobats, and clowns dance and perform under the big top
What You'll Get
- Seating: general admission, arena, or ringside
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Children under 2 are free (child must sit on adult’s lap)
- Click here to view the schedule of performances
Arena seats are first-come, first-served general admission in front of the bleachers. Ringside seats are individual chairs alongside either side of the performance ring.
Circus Vargas Presents The Big One is Back!
- The show: a circus spectacular full of nonstop action and adventure with a trip through the ages of circus history
- The acts: Aerialists perform daring acrobatics, contortionists twirl on hanging ribbons, and clowns cavort around the ring, inviting audience members to join in on the fun.
- The extras: Guests can arrive early for a pre-show meet and greet with the performers, and kids can create their own magic under the big top, learning circus skills such as juggling, balancing, and more.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 6/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Circus Vargas
The first thing people notice about Circus Vargas is its big-top tent. Hand-fashioned in Milan from 90,000 square feet of cerulean-blue and sunshine-yellow fabric, the canopy, along with spotlights and saw-dust-covered floors, completed the illusion of an elegant lost era when used in the 2011 film Water for Elephants. The last thing people notice is the absence of animals. They're too busy gaping at a man balancing a 12-step ladder with his mouth.
Keeping its marvels strictly human, Circus Vargas builds on a 40-year history by blending classic feats of fearlessness with surprising new tricks. The show features magic tricks along with a skilled hand balancer, a speed juggler, and the wheel of destiny.