All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The circus provides a welcome escape from the mundane world and a chance to see flying people who are trying to entertain rather than scoop handfuls of honey out of the sun. Watch non-hungry aerialists with today’s deal: for $12, you get one bleacher-section ticket to see Circus Vargas at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia (up to a $25 value). Children’s tickets are regularly $15. Choose from the following shows:
- Thursday, November 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 25, at 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 26, at 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 26, at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 27, at 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 27, at 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 27, at 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, November 28, at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 1, at 7:30 p.m. The December 1 show has been cancelled due to high winds. Purchasers of the December 1 Groupon may redeem at any of the other shows offered with the deal with no reservation required.
- Friday, December 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 3, at 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 3, at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 4, at 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 4, at 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 4, at 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 5, at 6:30 p.m.<p>
With a history stretching back more than 40 years, Circus Vargas wows audiences with dazzling acrobatics and rib-tickling clowns under a giant big-top tent. The show eschews animal performers for human-costumed spectacles, showcasing dazzling feats that only a few dexterous humans and short-circuited cyborgs are capable of. The circus’s big top, hand-fashioned in Milan from 90,000 square feet of fabric, holds up to 1,500 show-goers in classic, blue-dyed elegance. Early-arriving guests can take part in an interactive preshow, jumping in the ring with ringmaster Jon Weiss as he leads audience members through tutorials that show how to perform stunts such as juggling, feather balancing, and balancing checkbooks with quill pens.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for date purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at Circus Vargas box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Circus Vargas box office. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Circus Vargas. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Circus Vargas current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Circus Vargas
The first thing people notice about Circus Vargas is its big-top tent. Hand-fashioned in Milan from 90,000 square feet of cerulean-blue and sunshine-yellow fabric, the canopy, along with spotlights and saw-dust-covered floors, completed the illusion of an elegant lost era when used in the 2011 film Water for Elephants. The last thing people notice is the absence of animals. They're too busy gaping at a man balancing a 12-step ladder with his mouth.
Keeping its marvels strictly human, Circus Vargas builds on a 40-year history by blending classic feats of fearlessness with surprising new tricks. The show features magic tricks along with a skilled hand balancer, a speed juggler, and the wheel of destiny.