Cirque du Soleil celebrates the 25th anniversary of its iconic Alegría with new high-flying routines set to an updated soundtrack
What You'll Get
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to a third-party site to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all third-party fees and taxes in full.
Cirque du Soleil Presents Alegría
- Swinging back into action: Cirque du Soleil’s iconic Alegría returns under The Big Top to marks its 25th anniversary with a reinvigorated cascade of acrobatic feats to ferry spectators through the tale of the quest for power between the old and new.
- What’s updated?: The original score from composer René Dupéré—who earned a Grammy nomination for the title song in 1996—is rearranged for modern audiences to match all new high-flying routines.
- What’s the same?: The main themes of renewal that “alegría” (“joy” in Spanish) invokes, including the hope for a better future in the sea of change.
Read More About Alegría & Cirque du Soleil
First Cirque show? We fill you in on what each show offers—what you'll see, hear, and more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 26, 2020. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Customers buy through https://cirk.me/2MBKoEp. Contact Cirque du Soleil at (877) 924-7783 with questions. See our Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding