Inspired by The Tempest, this tale of star-crossed romance comes to sensuous life with aerial, gymnastic, and water setpieces
What You'll Get
- View all dates, showtimes, and seating options
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to a third-party site to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all third-party fees and taxes in full.
Cirque du Soleil: Amaluna
- The Plot: On a magical island ruled by goddesses, the future queen disrupts her own coming-of-age ceremony when she falls in love with a shipwrecked sailor
- For Fans Of: Shakespeare’s The Tempest; the myth of Orpheus and Eurydice; extravagant costumes that combine elements of Scandinavia, the Mediterranean, and Elizabethan England
- Show-Stopper: the climactic aerial battle between Valkyries and the villainous Cali—all suspended from a rotating carousel high above the crowd
Read More About Amaluna & Cirque du Soleil
First Cirque show? We fill you in on what each show offers—what you'll see, hear, and more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 25, 2019. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Customers buy through https://cirk.me/2YTFweO. Contact Cirque du Soleil at (877) 924-7783 with questions. See our Third Party site terms here. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding