- $69.50 for one G-Pass for 100-level front (up to $126.40 value)
- $51 for one G-Pass for 100-level rear or 300-level front (up to $99.90 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass for 300-level mid (up to $66.96 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Times
- Thursday, March 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 26, at 4 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 27, at 1:30 p.m. or 5 p.m.
Seating availability varies depending on the date.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cirque du Soleil Presents Toruk – The First Flight
- The Inspiration: James Cameron’s groundbreaking 2009 film Avatar
- The Setting: 3,000 years before the movie takes place, long before humans ventured to the moon Pandora
- Another First for Avatar: This is the first time the franchise—the highest-grossing film of all time—has made the leap from the screen to the stage.
- …and a First for Cirque du Soleil: The exploits of its world-renowned acrobats do not draw the primary focus—instead, they share the stage with eye-popping projections, forming a visual collaboration that illustrates a narrator’s tale.
Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding