A clown imagines his own funeral procession where acrobats, aerialists, and clowns send him off in high-flying and whimsical fashion
What You'll Get
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to a third-party site to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all third-party fees and taxes in full.
Cirque du Soleil Presents Corteo
- The plot: Mauro the clown, imagining his own death, dreams up a whimsical funeral procession featuring high-flying acrobatics, gymnastics, fantasies of flight between heaven and earth, and carnival-like pageantry.
- What’s new: Corteo is springing back to life and marking its triumphant return to the circus arena after a two-and-a-half year hiatus. The newly built stage brings audiences closer to the circus performers and will feature 260 costumes, 51 acrobats, musicians, singers, and actors.
- What’s old: the changing set pieces evoking the clown’s dreamlike send-off, including dancers suspended from chandeliers, daring somersault stunts performed on a seesaw apparatus, and a bouncy bed used as a springboard for acrobatic feats
Read More About Corteo & Cirque du Soleil
First Cirque show? We fill you in on what each show offers—what you'll see, hear, and more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 23, 2019. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Customers buy through https://ticketing.axs.com/Home.aspx?I=felzAAAAAAALwWQlBAAAAAAF%2fv%2f%2f%2fwD%2f%2f%2f%2f%2fBmRlbnZlcgD%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2fw%3d%3d. Contact Cirque du Soleil Corteo at (877) 924-7783 with questions. See our Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Processing fees not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding