What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Cirque du Soleil’s Dralion
- When: select showtimes, November 13–16
- Where: US Cellular Coliseum
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
- $41.25–$50.25 for rear bowl (up to $57.75 value)
- $46.25–$55.25 for mid to rear bowl (up to $68 value)
- $58.25–$71.25 for mid bowl (up to $89.50 value)
- $87.75–$102.25 for premium floor and front bowl (up to $111 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cirque du Soleil’s Dralion
What’s a Dralion? According to the modern mythologists of Cirque du Soleil, it’s half dragon, half lion, symbolizing the meeting of East and West. Led by a giant, feathered reptile, the spectacle draws on 3,000 years of Chinese circus artistry to celebrate harmony and balance—not only between cultures, but between man and nature and among the elements.
The show’s vibrant color palette comes from those elements: airy blue, green water, ochre earth, and red fire dazzlingly clothe an enormous cast of acrobats, gymnasts, and dancers. Together, they achieve uncanny feats of balance to the beat of high drama and a thunderous score.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at US Cellular Coliseum on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding