What You'll Get
- Pre-Sale: Kooza by Cirque du Soleil
- When: June 30–July 5
- Where: The Grand Chapiteau at W. Mound Street
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Ticket prices vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
- $35–$40 for Level 4 seating
- $50–$64 for Level 3 seating
- $64–$80 for Level 2 seating
- $80–$105 for Level 1 seating
- $105–$130 for Premium seating
- $225–$250 for VIP Rouge seating, including entry through an exclusive entrance, best available seating, food and beverages, take-home souvenirs, complimentary parking, access to private restrooms and terrace, and coat check service
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to EventShopper to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all fees and taxes in full.
Kooza by Cirque du Soleil
The Innocent wanders, melancholy and alone, and searches a place he belongs—but upon entering the world of Kooza, he won’t be alone for long. Cirque du Soleil returns to its roots with this production, combining the arts of acrobatics and clowning with the eye-popping acts and designs of all Cirque shows. As The Innocent moves through the world, he’ll encounter comic characters aplenty, from the Trickster, the Pickpocket, and the King, to the Obnoxious Tourist and his Bad Dog. But it isn’t all fun and games: between the clownish characters, a dark and mysterious fellow wanders—and he carries a very big scythe.
The kingdom’s inhabitants include acrobats, contortionists, unicyclists, high-wire artists, and, of course, clowns. They dazzle the eye with incredible feats of strength, agility, and bravery—all traits one must possess to brave the Wheel of Death as well as vibrant costumes by award-winning designer Marie-Chantale Vaillancourt, who drew inspiration from comic books, Gustav Klimt, time-travel movies, and Alice in Wonderland, among many other such sources. The result is every bit as stunning as one expects when they enter the world of Cirque.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/1Il39ma. Contact Cirque du Soleil at (877) 924-7783 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Cirque du Soleil is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Cirque du Soleil's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding