- Kooza by Cirque du Soleil
- When: June 9–July 5
- Where: The Grand Chapiteau (Big Top) at W. Mount Street at the future home of the Sports Pavilion & Automotive Research Complex (SPARC)
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Combo offer includes regular popcorn, soda, and a souvenir gift at Kooza by Cirque du Soleil (value $26.50) on select dates
- Click here to view the seating chart
Ticket prices vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
- $57.75–$72 for Level 2 seating, plus one souvenir gift, one soft drink, and one regular popcorn (up to a $106.50 total value)
- $72–$85.50 for Level 1 seating, plus one souvenir gift, one soft drink, and one regular popcorn (up to a $121.50 total value)
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to EventShopper to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all fees and taxes in full.
Kooza by Cirque du Soleil
The Innocent wanders, melancholy and alone, and searches a place he belongs—but upon entering the world of Kooza, he won’t be alone for long. Cirque du Soleil returns to its roots with this production, combining the arts of acrobatics and clowning with the eye-popping acts and designs of all Cirque shows. As The Innocent moves through the world, he’ll encounter comic characters aplenty, from the Trickster, the Pickpocket, and the King, to the Obnoxious Tourist and his Bad Dog. But it isn’t all fun and games: between the clownish characters, a dark and mysterious fellow wanders—and he carries a very big scythe.
The kingdom’s inhabitants include acrobats, contortionists, unicyclists, high-wire artists, and, of course, clowns. They dazzle the eye with incredible feats of strength, agility, and bravery—all traits one must possess to brave the Wheel of Death as well as vibrant costumes by award-winning designer Marie-Chantale Vaillancourt, who drew inspiration from comic books, Gustav Klimt, time-travel movies, and Alice in Wonderland, among many other such sources. The result is every bit as stunning as one expects when they enter the world of Cirque.
Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding