Cirque du Soleil’s signature artistry and acrobatics are showcased on ice
What You'll Get
- Black Friday offer—tickets starting at $30.50
- View all available dates, showtimes, and seating options
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to a third-party site to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all third-party fees and taxes in full.
Cirque du Soleil Presents Crystal
As Cirque du Soleil’s shows reach ever-impressive heights and acrobatic form, the troupe challenges itself to find innovative new ways to awe audiences. The Crystal show does that by taking their signature artistic feats onto a new medium: ice. The frozen canvas is the perfect backdrop to the story about a young woman shattering her reality to join a surreal world of wonder and opportunity.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2020. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through https://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?&linkID=global-sovereign&caller=PR&&prc=GPBFD&RSRC=WEB_PR&RDAT=CIRQUE. Contact Cirque du Soleil at (877) 924-7783 with questions. See our Third Party site terms here. Must purchase vouchers in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding