- $95.75 for one G-Pass for seating in section 101 (row E), sections 102 and 122 (rows A–E), sections 103–105 and 119–121 (rows A–C), or sections 106 and 118 (rows A and B) (up to $115.15 value)
- $76.75 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101, 102, and 122 (rows F–K), sections 103–105 and 119–121 (rows D–K), or sections 106 and 118 (rows C–I) (up to $90.56 value)
- $62.75 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101–105 and 119 (rows L–O) or sections 106 and 118 (rows J–O) (up to $75.69 value)
- $50.75 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101–104 and 120–122 (rows P–R), sections 105–119 (rows P–Q), and sections 106 and 118 (row P) (up to $62.55 value)
- $38.75 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 106 and 118 (rows Q–R), sections 105 and 119 (row R), or sections 201–203 and 221–222 (row B) (up to $55.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cirque du Soleil Presents OVO
- The Scale: simultaneously massive and tiny, as the world of insects is blown up to a full-size stadium show
- The Segments: In each portion of the show, a different type of insect exemplifies a different circus talent.
- The Species: Dragonflies perform hand-balancing acts; spiders contort on a slackwire; ants foot-juggle crumbs as big as themselves; and fireflies dazzle with diabolo skills
- The Exoskeletons: an array of colorful costumes from the mind of fashion designer Liz Vandal, who draws on her childhood obsession with insects. Vandal’s past collaborators include the Washington Ballet and the Backstreet Boys.
- The Big Bugs: A trio of characters center the action, including Master Flipo, the entomo-elder; the lonely Ladybug; and the attention-seeking arachnid The Foreigner
Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding