- One ticket to see Cirque du Soleil Presents OVO, from $25 for children, $29 for adults, $26 for students, seniors, and members of the military, and $25 per family member at family four-pack pricing
- Click to view all seating options and showtimes
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be directed to a third-party website to complete your transaction.
Cirque du Soleil Presents OVO
- The Scale: simultaneously massive and tiny, as the world of insects is blown up to a full-size stadium show
- The Segments: In each portion of the show, a different type of insect exemplifies a different circus talent.
- The Species: Dragonflies perform hand-balancing acts; spiders contort on a slackwire; ants foot-juggle crumbs as big as themselves; and fireflies dazzle with diabolo skills
- The Exoskeletons: an array of colorful costumes from the mind of fashion designer Liz Vandal, who draws on her childhood obsession with insects. Vandal’s past collaborators include the Washington Ballet and the Backstreet Boys.
- The Big Bugs: A trio of characters center the action, including Master Flipo, the entomo-elder; the lonely Ladybug; and the attention-seeking arachnid The Foreigner
Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding