What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Cirque du Soleil Presents OVO, from $25 for children, $29 for adults, $26 for students, seniors, and members of the military, and $25 per family member at family four-pack pricing
- Click to view all seating options and showtimes
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be directed to a third-party website to complete your transaction.
Cirque du Soleil Presents OVO
- The Scale: simultaneously massive and tiny, as the world of insects is blown up to a full-size stadium show
- The Segments: In each portion of the show, a different type of insect exemplifies a different circus talent.
- The Species: Dragonflies perform hand-balancing acts; spiders contort on a slackwire; ants foot-juggle crumbs as big as themselves; and fireflies dazzle with diabolo skills
- The Exoskeletons: an array of colorful costumes from the mind of fashion designer Liz Vandal, who draws on her childhood obsession with insects. Vandal’s past collaborators include the Washington Ballet and the Backstreet Boys.
- The Big Bugs: A trio of characters center the action, including Master Flipo, the entomo-elder; the lonely Ladybug; and the attention-seeking arachnid The Foreigner
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/2dRYYSy. Contact Contact Cirque du Soleil at (877) 924-7783 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Family 4-pack must be bought in multiples of 4 tickets; good for 2 adults and 2 children. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding