- $65.50–$78.50 for seating in P2 (up to $98 value)
- $80–$96 for seating in P1 (up to $120 value)
- Click to select dates, showtimes, and seating levels
Cirque du Soleil Presents Kurios: Cabinet of Curiosities
- The Plot: step inside an inventor’s curio cabinet and enter a disorienting world where the laws of time, space, and dimension change at will
- For Fans Of: Belle Epoque France, all things steampunk, surreal optical illusions
- Show-Stopper: two dinner parties—one an upside-down mirror of the other—square off in a gravity-bending chair-balancing competition
Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding
OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Dr.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626Get Directions