- $38 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 219–222 or in the rear part of sections 115–116
- $53 for one G-Pass for seating for 300-level seating or for seating in the middle part of sections 223–229
- $73 for one G-Pass for seating in the rear part of sections 209–218 or in the front part of sections 223–226
- $93 for one G-Pass for seating in the rear part of sections 107–114 or in the front part of sections 209–218 or 227–229
- $108 for one G-Pass for seating in the front part of sections 107–116
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cirque du Soleil Presents TORUK – The First Flight
- The Inspiration: James Cameron’s groundbreaking 2009 film AVATAR
- The Setting: 3,000 years before the movie takes place, long before humans ventured to the moon Pandora
- Another First for AVATAR: This is the first time the franchise—the highest-grossing film of all time—has made the leap from the screen to the stage.
- …and a First for Cirque du Soleil: The exploits of its world-renowned acrobats do not draw the primary focus—instead, they share the stage with eye-popping projections, forming a visual collaboration that illustrates a narrator’s tale.
Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding