What You'll Get
- Tickets to see Cirque du Soleil Presents TORUK – The First Flight, starting from $53
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cirque du Soleil Presents TORUK – The First Flight
- The Inspiration: James Cameron’s groundbreaking 2009 film AVATAR
- The Setting: 3,000 years before the movie takes place, long before humans ventured to the moon Pandora
- Another First for AVATAR: This is the first time the franchise—the highest-grossing film of all time—has made the leap from the screen to the stage.
- …and a First for Cirque du Soleil: The exploits of its world-renowned acrobats do not draw the primary focus—instead, they share the stage with eye-popping projections, forming a visual collaboration that illustrates a narrator’s tale.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 25, 2017. Limit 8/person. All sales final, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to sub closer seat. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection w/ the event & releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue & their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value incl. all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding