All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Cirque du Soleil’s Varekai
- When: August 27–30
- Where: Bridgestone Arena
- Door time: one hour before showtime
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
- $35.45–$39.15 for sections 101–104 or 117–120, rows F–J (up to $48.71 value)
- $49.50–$54.50 for sections 101–104 or 117–120, rows C–E (up to $66.14 value)
- $53.25–$59.50 for sections 101–104 or 117–120, rows HH–B (up to $83.38 value)
- $84.50–$85.50 for sections 2–6, rows 2–6, or sections 101–104 or 117–120, rows AA–GG (up to $111.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cirque du Soleil’s Varekai
Varekai—the Romany word for “wherever”—embodies and celebrates the nomadic spirit of the circus itself. A winged hero, wounded from a rub-up against the sun, plummets from the sky into a magical forest populated by surreal creatures. Here at the edge of time, all things seem possible—including a wondrous rebirth.
The forest’s inhabitants include aerialists, dancers, contortionists, jugglers, clowns, and acrobats. They dazzle the eye with incredible feats of strength and agility, as well as more than 130 vibrant costumes by Academy Award-winning designer Eiko Eshioka, who drew inspiration from the textures and shapes of the natural world.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Promo code not valid towards this offer. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Not valid in combination with promo code. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding