Cirque du Soleil combines its acrobatic feats with adrenaline-pumping action sports to create a narrative about blazing one’s own trail
What You'll Get
- Black Friday offer - tickets starting at $37.50
- View all dates, showtimes, and seating options
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to a third-party site to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all third-party fees and taxes in full.
Cirque du Soleil: VOLTA
The artistic, acrobatic troupe’s 41st show explores the themes of freedom and transformation. The main character, WAZ, feels lost in his quest for fame, but characters representing his childhood memories help him unlock a path to thinking for himself. Told through the lens of high-adrenaline action sports, the show features performers who defy physics and gravity using BMX bikes and aerial ropes as props in a strikingly colorful world.
Read More About VOLTA & Cirque du Soleil
First Cirque show? We fill you in on what each show offers—what you'll see, hear, and more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 13, 2020. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through https://tickets.cirquedusoleil.com/eventshopper5.html#/select/869b4c3d-3ef2-417a-9644-fb1cd9f46f20?skin=volta_v2. Contact Cirque Du Soleil at (877) 924-7783 with questions. See our Third Party site terms here. Must purchase vouchers in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding