- $49 for one G-Pass for seating in the center orchestra (rows B–L), side orchestra (B–H), or balcony (A–C) (up to $83.20 value)
- $38.50 for one G-Pass for seating in the center orchestra (rows M–U), side orchestra (J–R), or balcony (D–J) (up to $67.15 value)
- $31.50 for one G-Pass for seating in the center orchestra (rows V–Z), side orchestra (S–Z), or balcony (K–Q) (up to $56.45 value)
- $24.50 for one G-Pass for seating in the center balcony (rows W–Y), side balcony (T–Y), or balcony (Z–C) (up to $45.75 value)
Cirque Eloize: Saloon
- The Show: a musical acrobatic adventure with live folk music and spectacular aerial choreography
- The Story: In a desert town, a humble piano tuner strikes a chord with the saloon’s Belle, inspiring a chase throughout the Wild West landscape.
- The Troupe: Cirque Eloize, a company dedicated to contemporary circus arts that, since its founding in 1993, has performed almost 4,000 times in more than 400 cities and 40 countries
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.