- Cirque Italia
- When: select dates, October 24–November 2
- Where: Southlake Mall or Louis Joliet Mall (depending on date)
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $31 for one child ticket for general admission in level-one seating (up to $52 value)
- $34 for one adult ticket for general admission in level-one seating (up to $57 value)
- $22 for one adult ticket for general admission in level-two seating (up to $37 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Cirque Italia has climate-controlled tents. There is either air conditioning or heat depending on weather conditions. Please wear appropriate clothing for weather conditions.
At Cirque Italia, the high-energy acts swing from ropes, flip over trapezes, and zip by on BMX bikes and rollerskates — pushing the boundaries of human ability. Founder Manuel Rebecchi — the nephew of Moira Orfei, the world-renowned queen of the Italian circus — combined his family's pedigree with his own groundbreaking ideas to form a company that leaves crowds breathless and competitors hurrying to catch up.
Inspired by the element of water, the acts express its versatility and fluidity through human movement while curtains of rain and fountain jets crisscross in time to each move. Laser lights and bubbles also add to the interdimensional effect. In a nod to the inner child, mermaids rise from the depths, and even dinosaurs make an appearance.