- One ticket to see Cirque Italia
- When: January 30–February 1; choose a showtime upon purchase
- Where: Southeastern Livestock Pavilion
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $31 for gold level-one seating for a child (up to $52 value)
- $34 for gold level-one seating for an adult (up to $57 value)
- $22 for blue level-two seating for an adult (up to $37 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Cirque Italia has climate-controlled tents. There is either air conditioning or heat depending on weather conditions. Please wear appropriate clothing for weather conditions.
At Cirque Italia, the high-energy acts swing from ropes, flip over trapezes, and zip by on BMX bikes and rollerskates — pushing the boundaries of human ability. Founder Manuel Rebecchi — the nephew of Moira Orfei, the world-renowned queen of the Italian circus — combined his family's pedigree with his own groundbreaking ideas to form a company that leaves crowds breathless and competitors hurrying to catch up.
Inspired by the element of water, the acts express its versatility and fluidity through human movement while curtains of rain and fountain jets crisscross in time to each move. Laser lights and bubbles also add to the interdimensional effect. In a nod to the inner child, mermaids rise from the depths, and even dinosaurs make an appearance.