- One ticket to Cirque Italia
- Where: Takoma Academy
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $9 for one child's ticket for Level 2 seating (an $18.50 value)
- $18 for one adult ticket for Level 2 seating (a $32 value)
- $27 for one child's ticket for Level 1 seating (a $45.50 value)
- $29 for one adult ticket for Level 1 seating (a $50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available showtimes.
No outside offers through Cirque Italia are valid in conjunction with Groupon offer.
At Cirque Italia, aerialists and acrobats look down to see a very unusual set: a 35,000-gallon water tank. As the high-energy acts swing from ropes and flip over trapezes, fountain jets below crisscross in mesmerizing patterns. Among them, the bicycle of death-defying Capitolino Mitrovich navigates a high wire strung precariously across the tent.
On the ground, the strongmen of Duo A&A put their muscle-bound physiques to work, pulling feats of strength such as balancing from each other's heads on one hand and unloading a clown car full of groceries. In a nod to the aquatic setting, Corissa Wilson does a mermaid act in midair. And between acts, Coco the Clown—who once set a Guinness World Record for riding a 5-inch bicycle—keeps the crowd's spirits high as the human pyramid.
At Cirque Italia, the high-energy acts swing from ropes, flip over trapezes, and zip by on BMX bikes and rollerskates — pushing the boundaries of human ability. Founder Manuel Rebecchi — the nephew of Moira Orfei, the world-renowned queen of the Italian circus — combined his family's pedigree with his own groundbreaking ideas to form a company that leaves crowds breathless and competitors hurrying to catch up.
Inspired by the element of water, the acts express its versatility and fluidity through human movement while curtains of rain and fountain jets crisscross in time to each move. Laser lights and bubbles also add to the interdimensional effect. In a nod to the inner child, mermaids rise from the depths, and even dinosaurs make an appearance.