What You'll Get
- One ticket to Cirque Italia
- When: February 27–March 8; choose a showtime upon purchase
- Where: Cape Coral – Corner Pine Island Road
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $31 for level-one seating for a child (up to $52 value)
- $34 for level-one seating for an adult (up to $57 value)
- $22 for level-two seating for an adult (up to $37 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Cirque Italia has climate-controlled tents. There is either air conditioning or heat depending on weather conditions. Please wear appropriate clothing for weather conditions.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cape Coral - Corner Pine Island Rd. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Cirque Italia's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cirque Italia
At Cirque Italia, the high-energy acts swing from ropes, flip over trapezes, and zip by on BMX bikes and rollerskates — pushing the boundaries of human ability. Founder Manuel Rebecchi — the nephew of Moira Orfei, the world-renowned queen of the Italian circus — combined his family's pedigree with his own groundbreaking ideas to form a company that leaves crowds breathless and competitors hurrying to catch up.
Inspired by the element of water, the acts express its versatility and fluidity through human movement while curtains of rain and fountain jets crisscross in time to each move. Laser lights and bubbles also add to the interdimensional effect. In a nod to the inner child, mermaids rise from the depths, and even dinosaurs make an appearance.