What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Cirque Italia
- When: Wednesday, June 24–Sunday, June 28; choose a showtime upon purchase
- Where: Bobby Hull Community Ice Rink
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- $31 for level-one seating for a child (up to $52 value)
- $34 for level-one seating for an adult (up to $57 value)
- $22 for level-two seating for an adult (up to $37 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Cirque Italia has climate-controlled tents. There is either air conditioning or heat depending on weather conditions. Please wear appropriate clothing for weather conditions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cirque Italia
At Cirque Italia, the high-energy acts swing from ropes, flip over trapezes, and zip by on BMX bikes and rollerskates — pushing the boundaries of human ability. Founder Manuel Rebecchi — the nephew of Moira Orfei, the world-renowned queen of the Italian circus — combined his family's pedigree with his own groundbreaking ideas to form a company that leaves crowds breathless and competitors hurrying to catch up.
Inspired by the element of water, the acts express its versatility and fluidity through human movement while curtains of rain and fountain jets crisscross in time to each move. Laser lights and bubbles also add to the interdimensional effect. In a nod to the inner child, mermaids rise from the depths, and even dinosaurs make an appearance.