Without circuses, grownups could only relive their childhoods by wearing oversize trench coats and pretending to be two kids pretending to be an adult. Step right up to this GrouponLive deal.
- One adult ticket to see Cirque Musica
- When: Friday, October 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Matthew Knight Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $26 for P3 seating (up to a $43 value)
- $29 for P2 seating (up to a $58 value)
- $51 for P1 floor seating (up to an $83 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
**Cirque Musica's Veronica Gan and Christian Stoinev with the Winnipeg Symphony**
Being a professional classical musician typically requires incredible dexterity and seamless unity between body and mind. It just doesn't usually require being suspended from the neck and rising dozens of feet above the stage while rendering the notes of Tchaikovsky's immortal Violin Concerto in D Major with perfect clarity. That's the kind of feat audiences can expect to see at a Cirque Musica performance. Surrounded by a full orchestra, a lineup including aerialists, acrobats, jugglers, and a lassoing cowboy astound the crowd to a score of classical works such as Rimsky-Korsakov's Flight of the Bumblebee and Gustav Holst's The Planets. Belly laughs are supplied by world-famous Italian clown David Larible—who has headlined shows with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus—and aerial daring by husband-and-wife high-wire duo The Great Wallendas and, for those who sneak in early, the staff who hang the high wires.