- One general-admission ticket to Citi Field Fall Fest
- When: Sunday, October 26, at 12 p.m.
- Where: Citi Field
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $4 for child admission (up to $10 value)
- $7 for adult admission (up to $13 value)
Citi Field Fall Fest
- Who’s invited: kids, grown-ups, the shambling undead
- Who’s hosting: Mr. and Mrs. Met
- How costumes will come in handy: for participating in the Kid’s Costume Contest, trick-or-treating, or pulling off a good-natured heist
- What else there is to do: carve pumpkins, dip apples, have your face painted, play Mets Fan Fest games, partake in fall-themed arts and crafts sponsored by Oriental Trading
- The eye candy: a Halloween-decoration display
- How the festival helps others: a trick-or-treat box-making station helps raise money for City Harvest, an organization dedicated to ending hunger in New York City’s communities through food rescue and distribution