- $10 for one ticket to a Los Angeles D-Fenders D-League basketball game, plus a post-game photo with the team (a $32 value)
- Where: Citizens Business Bank Arena
- Seating: Rows A–H of sections 103-105
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Opponents and Dates
- Against the Westchester Knicks on Wednesday, February 25, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Texas Legends on Saturday, March 7, at 7 p.m.
People who purchase this Groupon should wait behind section 114 after the game for their photo op.
Los Angeles D-Fenders
When the Los Angeles D-Fenders were established in 2006, the Los Angeles Lakers became the first team in NBA history to own a Developmental League affiliate. Like the Lakers, the D-Fenders donned the iconic purple and gold color scheme, and took the court at Staples Center. The team has since moved its home games to the Toyota Sports Center—where the Lakers practice—but continues to replenish its roster with budding players on the verge of professional stardom. In fact, the D-Fenders had a franchise-high six call-ups during the 2011-12 season, earning the Development Champion Award for the team that best develops NBA-level players in-house as opposed to just making current players wear mustaches and claim to be a long-lost twin. With Lakers Girls performances, a full team autograph session after each game, and legendary Lakers announcer Lawrence Tanter doing the announcing, D-Fenders games bring serious star power.