- $40 for one G-Pass for upper balcony seating (up to $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Genoa City Live! Celebrating Over 40 Years of “The Young and the Restless”
- March 26, 1973: The Young and the Restless debuts on CBS and begins its ascent into daytime television history
- Genoa City: the fictional Wisconsin metropolis where all of the romance, double-crossing, and restlessness occurs
- 25 Years (or 1,300 weeks): the unprecedented duration in which Y&R remained the leading daytime drama
- 2015: the year in which actors from The Young and the Restless get intimate with fans in an evening of behind-the-scenes secrets and stories, question-and-answer sessions, and autograph opportunities
- Eric Braeden: With his distinctive low voice and ruggedly-handsome mug, the Daytime Emmy and People’s Choice Award–winning actor has made ruthless businessman Victor Newman a character you love to hate since 1980.
- Christian LeBlanc: Since 1990, this fellow Daytime Emmy Award winner has held court in the role of lothario lawyer Michael Baldwin.
- Also Starring: Sean Carrigan, who moved in as Genoa City’s resident hunky doctor Ben “Stitch” Rayburn in 2013, and Melissa Ordway, who’s played Abby Newman—the biological (it’s a long story) daughter of Victor Newman, who totally ran down her fiancee with a truck—since 2013