- One ticket to a show at Brew HaHa Comedy Club (up to $17 value)
- When: any show from May 25 through September 7
- Where: City Steam Brewery Cafe
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 90 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Click to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
Most shows take place Friday at 8 p.m. (doors open at 6:30 p.m.), and Saturday at 7 p.m. (doors open at 5:30 p.m.), and 10 p.m. (doors open at 9:30 p.m.). All shows are ages 21 and up.
- Scott Higgins (May 29)
Brew Ha Ha at City Steam Brewery Cafe
At City Steam Brewery Cafe, the owners concoct some of the area’s finest beers, scoring “best of” awards from Hartford magazine and Connecticut Magazine. They also brew potent batches of laughter inside their 200-seat comedy show-room theater. Ensconced in the historic Brown Thomson and Co. building, which was the state’s largest department store in 1877, Brew Ha Ha once was known as the Last Laugh Comedy Club, where fledgling unknowns such as Ray Romano and Kevin James vied for laughs in the smoky rathskeller of a restaurant.
Reborn in 1997 under a new moniker, the standup speakeasy keeps its calendar packed with nationally touring comics and local joke slingers. During shows, guests can toast with mugs of handcrafted beer and make edible sculptures of their favorite comedian using menu’s custom burgers, pizzas, and omelets.