Discover Chicago’s best attractions at great savings and enjoy instant delivery with convenient mobile tickets.
About This Deal
- Save 50% on prepaid admission to 5 must-see attractions.
- Tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days beginning with the first day of use.
- Advance reservations are required and subject to availability at some attractions, visit citypass.com/guide/chicago to learn more.
Attractions included are:
- Shedd Aquarium: All-access admission including permanent exhibits, animal presentations, special exhibit and Stingray Touch (seasonal), plus a 4-D Experience.
- Skydeck Chicago: Expedited Entry to Willis Tower’s 103rd Floor. Also includes admission to The Ledge.
- Field Museum: All-Access Pass (admission to all permanent and regularly-priced ticketed exhibitions, and your choice of one digital 3D film). Film selection subject to availability. Additional charges may apply for specially ticketed exhibitions outside of the All-Access Pass.
Plus your choice of admission to 2 of the following attractions:
- Art Institute of Chicago : Fast Pass Admission to permanent collection and non-ticketed special exhibitions
- Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago: Museum entry (Science Storms, Numbers in Nature: A Mirror Maze, YOU! The Experience, and much more), plus one timed-entry experience (Giant Dome Theater film, Coal Mine tour, Fab Lab, or our current temporary exhibit, Wired to Wear)(Opening March 7)
- 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck: Express Entry Admission
For up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit, click here.
CityPASS Tickets are considered activated upon scanning at the first attraction.
- Value —Chicago CityPASS tickets save travelers 50% off regular combined admission to the city’s most popular attractions. Adults, $109 (value $220); Child ages 3-11, $89. Flexibility — Chicago CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, allowing travelers to explore at their own pace – in a weekend or over the nine days.
- Choice Tickets —Chicago CityPASS tickets include choice tickets, where travelers may choose which three of four attractions they prefer to visit; they do not need to decide this at the time of purchase.
- Trust — CityPASS includes only the best attractions and has a 97% customer recommendation rating.
Chicago CityPASS Attractions:
Shedd Aquarium - Get ready for unforgettable encounters with belugas and bluegills, stingrays and sturgeons, sea stars and sea otters—and so many more animals from aquatic environments around the world! See penguins fly through chilly waters, alligators bask on a riverbank and monkeys scamper through rainforest trees. At Shedd, you can look nature in the eye, reach out and touch it, investigate and discover. And get ready for beauty that surprises, mesmerizes, inspires and moves you!
Skydeck Chicago - Treat yourself to unparalleled, 360-degree views of up to four states from the top of the world-renowned Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), the Midwest’s tallest building. Feel Chicago literally at your feet from The Ledge—knee-buckling, glass-floor balconies 103 floors over the city! Spectacular views, The Ledge and photo ops make Skydeck Chicago a most memorable “must-see” Chicago experience!
Field Museum – See the world’s wonders at the Field Museum. Experience SUE, the largest, most complete, and best-preserved Tyrannosaurus rex ever discovered, descend into an ancient Egyptian tomb, and explore over 10,000 years of Chinese history and culture. With 4.6 billion years in one place, you’ll be taken around the world and back in time.
Adler Planetarium - CURRENTLY CLOSED. Adler Planetarium will resume full operations in March 2022. At that time, it will again become one of the option attractions included with the Chicago CityPASS ticket. Explore space at America’s first planetarium! Experience hands-on, minds-on activities and discover mind-blowing facts about the Universe. With two domed theaters, 60,000 square feet of exhibitions and the Doane Observatory’s research quality telescope, spend a day seeing why “Space is Freaking Awesome.”
Art Institute of Chicago - View the greatest Impressionist collection outside Paris. Stand before classics like Van Gogh’s Self-Portrait, and travel the globe through galleries featuring the art of ancient Greece, Japan, Africa, and the Americas.
Museum of Science and Industry - Explore mind-blowing exhibits at MSI, the largest science museum in the country — it’s unlike any museum you have ever seen.
360 CHICAGO Observation Deck - Experience breathtaking 360-degree views of Chicago’s skyline and lakefront and four neighboring states from 1,030 feet above The Magnificent Mile. Enhance your visit with interactive multimedia exhibits and learn about the city’s history, architecture, natural scenery and culture.