Discover Seattle’s best things to do at great savings and enjoy instant delivery with convenient mobile tickets.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Save 44% or more on prepaid admission to 5 must-see attractions.
- Tickets must be purchased by 2/28/2023 and are valid one year from purchase date to be activated. Beginning with the first day of use; CityPASS mobile tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days.
- Reservations are required at most attractions and some attractions may be required to verify proof of vaccination before allowing entry. Visit citypass.com/guide/seattle for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit.
Includes prepaid admission to 5 must-see attractions:
- Space Needle: Day/Night Admission: Includes two visits (must occur within 24 hours).
- Seattle Aquarium:General Admission to all major exhibits, plus interpretive shows
Plus your choice of admission to 3 of the following attractions:
- Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour: One-hour narrated Harbor Cruise
- Museum of Pop Culture (MOPOP): General Admission
- Woodland Park Zoo: General Admission
- Chihuly Garden and Glass: General Admission plus complimentary smartphone audio tour
CityPASS Tickets are considered activated upon scanning at the first attraction.
- Flexibility — Seattle CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, allowing travelers to explore at their own pace – in a few days or over the 9 days.
- Trust — CityPASS includes only the best attractions and has a 97% customer recommendation rating.
Seattle CityPASS Attractions:
The Space Needle - Seattle’s most iconic attraction—the Space Needle—sits on the grounds of the Seattle Center, originally the site of the 1962 World’s Fair. From the Space Needle’s saucer-shaped observation deck, visitors enjoy views of Puget Sound and the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges. For those who make the trip to the top after dark, the city’s expanse of shimmering lights is the big draw.
Seattle Aquarium - Discover playful sea otters, graceful octopuses, luminous moon jellies and more. Be amazed by Window on Washington Waters, a 120,000-gallon exhibit with daily dive shows. Touch live sea creatures in tide pools. Immerse yourself in the Underwater Dome’s 360-degree view. Take a virtual trip to the tropics in the Pacific Coral Reef exhibit. Learn about the Aquarium’s mission: Inspiring Conservation of the Marine Environment.
Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour - Learn about Seattle on this entertaining one-hour, live-narrated cruise of Elliott Bay and the Seattle Harbor while taking in views of the city skyline, mountains, shipping terminals, and historic neighborhoods.
Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) - Explore some of the most significant moments in rock music, science fiction, and popular culture with hands-on experiences, iconic artifacts, and award-winning exhibitions featuring luminaries in the fields of music, literature, television, video games.
Woodland Park Zoo – Take a global journey at Woodland Park Zoo—a 92-acre oasis teeming with 300+ animal species in lush, spacious settings. Discover the world of gorillas, rhinos, red pandas, lions, birds, reptiles and more. Meet charismatic ambassador animals at outdoor theater programs. Explore Zoomazium’s indoor nature play space for kids. Experience free-flying butterflies in a seasonal garden and stroll through a 2½-acre Rose Garden. See and save wildlife!
Chihuly Garden and Glass - Immerse yourself in a world where curiosity, creativity, and color come to life. Visit the Galleries, ever-changing Garden, and signature Glasshouse, where you’ll be inspired by artist Dale Chihuly’s innovation and passion.