- One ticket to The Viennese Classic
- When: Friday, May 1 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Church of St. Thomas More
- Door time: 7:20 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $24.50 for general admission (up to $35 value)
- $35 for premium seating (up to $50 value)
The Viennese Classic
- The Music: the sounds of Vienna’s Golden Age – Mozart, Haydn, and Schubert – in chamber music favorites and opera arias
- The Musicians: Steven Fox conducts The Clarion Orchestra, one of the oldest period-instrument orchestras in the country, and rising young opera stars Lauren Snouffer, soprano, and John Brancy, baritone
- The Bittersweetness: this may be the last chance to hear music in the Church of St. Thomas More, which is scheduled to be closed in August