What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Classic Albums Live: Nirvana’s Nevermind
- When: Saturday, April 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Live Orlando
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $7.50 for standing-room general-admission (up to a $24.15 value)
- $13.50 for reserved balcony seating (up to a $34.35 value)
- $13.50 for reserved floor seating (up to a $34.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
Classic Albums Live: Nirvana’s Nevermind
- The concept: studio-born and classically trained musicians and vocalists recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- How they do it: using the exact instrumentation used on the original recordings, even if it requires time traveling with no regard to the space-time continuum
- The album they’ll be nailing every nuance of: Nirvana’s watershed major label debut Nevermind
- How the show starts: with the punch-in-the-pom-poms of breakthrough single “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
- Moment when the audience gets to unleash their best “Yeah-yeah-yeah-e-yeh”: “Lithium”
- Some mellower moments: the acoustic spookiness of “Polly;” the cello-accentuated serenity of “Something in the Way”
- Potentially even mellower and more accurate moment: if they stand in silence for 10 minutes between “Something in the Way” and “Endless, Nameless”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Hard Rock Live Orlando on 4/19. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.