What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Classic Albums Live: Nirvana’s Nevermind
- When: Saturday, April 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Live Orlando
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $7.50 for standing-room general-admission (up to a $24.15 value)
- $13.50 for reserved balcony seating (up to a $34.35 value)
- $13.50 for reserved floor seating (up to a $34.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Classic Albums Live: Nirvana’s Nevermind
- The concept: studio-born and classically trained musicians and vocalists recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- How they do it: using the exact instrumentation used on the original recordings, even if it requires time traveling with no regard to the space-time continuum
- The album they’ll be nailing every nuance of: Nirvana’s watershed major label debut Nevermind
- How the show starts: with the punch-in-the-pom-poms of breakthrough single “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
- Moment when the audience gets to unleash their best “Yeah-yeah-yeah-e-yeh”: “Lithium”
- Some mellower moments: the acoustic spookiness of “Polly;” the cello-accentuated serenity of “Something in the Way”
- Potentially even mellower and more accurate moment: if they stand in silence for 10 minutes between “Something in the Way” and “Endless, Nameless”
About Classic Album Live Nirvana's "Nevermind"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Hard Rock Live Orlando on 4/19. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.