What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Classic Albums Live: The Wall, starting from $9
- Seating: center, center left, center right, balcony left, balcony center, or general admission standing
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Albums Live: The Wall
- The concept: musicians re-creating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The album: Pink Floyd’s The Wall, named No. 87 on Rolling Stone’s list of 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- The songs: starting with “In the Flesh?,” the performers surge onward through the double album to “Outside the Wall”
- The mastermind: Toronto musician Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- The musicians: a rotating lineup that occasionally includes local talent
- Other albums in their repertoire: The Beatles’ Abbey Road, Fleetwood Mac’s Rumors, Led Zeppelin’s Houses of the Holy, The Eagles’ Hotel California
The Fine Print