- One G-Pass to Classic Albums Live featuring The Beatles’ Abbey Road
- When: Friday, February 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Live Orlando
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $9 for general-admission standing on the perimeter (up to $25.40 value)
- $18 for reserved balcony seating (up to $35.65 value)
- $18 for reserved floor seating (up to $35.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Albums Live Featuring The Beatles’ Abbey Road
- The concept: musicians recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The mastermind: Toronto’s Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- The album: The Beatles’ Abbey Road
- Its acclaim: Rolling Stone placed it at No. 14 on its 500 Greatest Albums of All Time, and calls the work the Fab Four’s “most polished album” and a “real goodbye” to their fans before their breakup
- Its songs: the soulfully desperate “Oh! Darling,” the distorted, riffing “I Want You (She’s So Heavy),” the poppy “Here Comes the Sun,” and, of course, “The End,” which may have marked the first drum solo on a rock album