What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Classic Albums Live featuring the Rolling Stones’ Sticky Fingers
- When: Saturday, April 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19 for center rows 16–36 or wing rows 12–29 (up to $33 value)
- $28 for center rows 6–15 or wing rows 3–11 (up to $47 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Albums Live featuring the Rolling Stones’ Sticky Fingers
- The concept: musicians recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The mastermind: Toronto’s Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- The album: The Rolling Stones’ Sticky Fingers
- Its origins: assembled with outtakes and songs that took years to complete, the album nonetheless has a cohesive sound of blues tinged with country
- Its best-known songs: barn-burning opener “Brown Sugar” and the emotive “Wild Horses—both of which landed on Rolling Stone’s The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Its deeper cuts: the addict’s lament “Sister Morphine” and the sarcastic honky-tonk number “Dead Flowers”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Sands Bethlehem Event Center on 4/11. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.