- One G-Pass to see Classic Albums Live featuring the Rolling Stones’ Sticky Fingers
- When: Saturday, April 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19 for center rows 16–36 or wing rows 12–29 (up to $33 value)
- $28 for center rows 6–15 or wing rows 3–11 (up to $47 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Albums Live featuring the Rolling Stones’ Sticky Fingers
- The concept: musicians recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The mastermind: Toronto’s Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- The album: The Rolling Stones’ Sticky Fingers
- Its origins: assembled with outtakes and songs that took years to complete, the album nonetheless has a cohesive sound of blues tinged with country
- Its best-known songs: barn-burning opener “Brown Sugar” and the emotive “Wild Horses—both of which landed on Rolling Stone’s The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Its deeper cuts: the addict’s lament “Sister Morphine” and the sarcastic honky-tonk number “Dead Flowers”