What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Classic Albums Live featuring Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours
- When: Friday, June 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Live Orlando
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $6 for the general-admission standing perimeter (up to $12.90 value)
- $11 for balcony seating (up to $18.05 value)
- $11 for floor seating (up to $18.05 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Albums Live featuring Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours
- The concept: musicians recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The mastermind: Toronto’s Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- The album: Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours
- Its themes: dysfunctional relationships and hedonism, both of which the band was experiencing when they recorded
- Its songs: introspective three-part harmony hits such as “Dreams” and “The Chain,” hopeful gems including “Don’t Stop” and “You Make Loving Fun,” and beloved deep cuts like “Never Going Back Again” and “Oh Daddy”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Hard Rock Live Orlando on 6/19. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.